Monday, February 5, 2007

Euthanasia and the Slippery Slope

I see that Switzerland, according to the bits and pieces I have seen will allow euthanasia for the mentally ill. This, according to the blogs I have seen, is the much feared 'slippery slope' that we will inevitably slide down once euthansia is allowed anywhere for anybody.

And,
Pope Benedict Sunday renewed his appeal to Catholics to reject abortion and euthanasia saying life was God-given and could not be cut short under "the guise of human compassion."

So, according to these reports, we are on that slippery slope that God doesn't want us to take.

Now let me see if I get this correct.

God is compassionate. God has given us free will.

But we are not to use our free will to show our compassion?

Interesting God you people have created for yourselves.

Keep him. I've got another.

See my website, EuthanasiaClinic.com, for an alternative opinion.

No comments: